Cincinnati Bengals Schedule
Posted by Jimmy Boyd on
The Cincinnati Bengals proved that their playoff run in 2011 was no fluke. The Bengals went 10-6 to earn a share of the AFC North title with the Ravens, but would have to go into the playoffs as a Wild Card due to worse record in division games. Cincinnati would end up losing in the opening round 13-19 at Houston, but there’s a lot of promise surrounding this team going forward.
The Bengals enter the 2013 season with the 13th toughest schedule. On top of their six division games, they must face the AFC East, NFC North, San Diego Chargers and Indianapolis Colts.
The schedule makers didn’t do the Bengals any favors to start the season. Cincinnati opens at Chicago, returns home for a couple of difficult games against Pittsburgh and Green Bay, plays a division road game against the Browns and then host the Patriots. They follow that tough stretch with four of their next five on the road. They close out the season with three of four at home, but all three will be difficult games against the Colts, Vikings and Ravens.
Cincinnati is a young and talented team, but I just don’t know if they are good enough to produce another 10 win season just yet, especially given the schedule. The Bengals could certainly prove me wrong, but I think they are looking at an 8-8 season as of right now. Here’s a complete look at their schedule with the projected odds for each game.
Update – Cantor Gaming has released their odds for every game of the regular season. We’ve included that line, as well as the line we projected a few weeks before these were released. We’ve also added a column to show the likelihood that the team will win the game based on the odds given from Cantor. For some reason Cantor did not offer lines for any team for Week 17 of the season, so we used our line for the Week 17 calculations.
At the very bottom of the schedule you’ll see the expected win totals posted by both Cantor Gaming and Atlantis Casino, how many wins the odds project, and a recommendation based on those expected wins.
|WEEK||OPPONENT||BOYD’S SPREAD||CANTOR SPREAD||WIN CHANCE|
|CANTOR WIN TOTAL: 8.5||EXPECTED WINS:||8.54|
|ATLANTIS WIN TOTAL: 8.5||RECOMMENDATION:||No Play|
More Bengals Articles on Our Site
- Daily Free Pick
- Charlotte Hornets at Denver Nuggets NBA Picks & Predictions 1/31/15
- Houston Rockets at Boston Celtics NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Portland Trailblazers at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Milwaukee Bucks at Orlando Magic NBA Picks & Predictions 1/29/15
- Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/28/15
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Worst Chokes in Super Bowl History