This site does not knowingly use the intellectual property of others. If there is information on our site that you believe has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please read below for our procedures on making claims of copyright infringement.
Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe you hold a claim of copyright infringement against our site, please submit your claim to: jimmy “at” boydsbets.com (“at” being the @ symbol).
Please include the following in your claim:
1. A statement that you are the owner of, and have exclusive rights to, the copyrighted material, or that you have been authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that all information you provide in your claim is accurate.
3. Your signature. (Signature can be electronic.)
4. Identification and location of the material in question on our site.
5. Your contact information.
6. A statement in good-faith that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner (if you are not the owner).
We will respond to any DMCA complaints in timely manner. If you are the copyright holder of any content on this site and we do not have your permission to use it, it will be removed in a timely manner.