Harvard NCAA Tournament Odds
Posted by Jimmy Boyd on
February 27th, 2014
There is no way Harvard is going to win the NCAA Tournament in 2014, and their 300/1 odds are certainly a reflection of that. However, if you feel like backing the Crimson is a move you have to make, then the value probably will not get any better than it is right now. Harvard has four games remaining in the regular season, and they are likely to go no worse than 3-1 during that stretch. The team has four starters from last year’s team that won their first game in the tournament, so experience in the Big Dance will be nothing new. This 2014 Harvard team has a 22-4 overall record and a 9-1 record in Ivy League play, making them much better than the team that advanced to the second round of last year’s tournament.
Updated Odds: 300/1
April 30th, 2013
The Harvard Crimson pulled off an upset win over No. 3 seeded New Mexico in their first game of the 2013 NCAA Tournament. They would come up short against Arizona in the following round, but still finished the season with a respectable 20-10 overall record. Harvard has four starters returning in 2014, so it is surprising to see them listed as a 250/1 long shot to win next year’s NCAA Tournament.
Odds to Win the NCAA Tournament: 250/1
- Daily Free Pick
- College Basketball Home Court Advantage
- NCAA Tournament Odds
- Highest Paid Coaches in College Basketball
- How Much is Bet on March Madness?
- Kentucky vs Connecticut Basketball Odds
- Final Four Predictions
- Florida NCAA Tournament Odds
- UConn NCAA Tournament Odds
- Connecticut vs Florida Basketball Odds
- Wisconsin NCAA Tournament Odds
- Kentucky NCAA Tournament Odds
- Kentucky vs Wisconsin Basketball Odds
- Free College Basketball Picks