NBA Finals Odds
Posted by Jimmy Boyd on
Since we last checked in back in August there hasn’t been much change at the top. The Cavs are still the favorites to represent the East and to win it all, while the Spurs are the favorites out of the West. There aren’t many surprises on the list, but there are a couple of teams who have seen significant changes in their odds.
The defending champion San Antonio Spurs have the second-best odds in the field and I don’t know how you can really bet against them. They are a franchise that does everything right. Whether or not their dominance will continue is up for discussion, however, oddsmakers have pegged them to match up with the Cavs in the Finals in 2015.
Both the Timberwolves and Wizards have seen their odds get significantly better, however, I don’t think that’s as much an indication of them actually getting better as the oddsmakers simply making adjustments to try to lure in more action on those teams.
Check back often to see what other offseason moves and in-season phenomenon impact these odds.
Odds to Win the 2014-2015 NBA Finals
Odds Courtesy of 5Dimes
|Team||Aug 1st||Aug 22nd||Oct. 2nd|
|San Antonio Spurs||+475||+390||+360|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+600||+560||+565|
|Los Angeles Clippers||+900||+1000||+960|
|Golden State Warriors||+2200||+3000||+3250|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+4500||+4600||+5250|
|New York Knicks||+3000||+4950||+5250|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+8000||+11000||+11000|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+10000||+11000||+11500|
NBA Finals Odds Archive
- Charlotte Hornets at Denver Nuggets NBA Picks & Predictions 1/31/15
- Daily Free Pick
- Houston Rockets at Boston Celtics NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Portland Trailblazers at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Milwaukee Bucks at Orlando Magic NBA Picks & Predictions 1/29/15
- Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/28/15
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Worst Chokes in Super Bowl History