San Francisco 49ers Schedule
Posted by Jimmy Boyd on
The San Francisco 49ers won the NFC West with a record of 12-4. After losing in the NFC Championship Game in 2011, San Francisco made it all the way to the Super Bowl before losing a heartbreaker to the Baltimore Ravens. There’s no question that the 49ers are one of the most complete teams in the league.
Looking ahead to the 2013 season, I think it’s pretty safe to say that it’s Super Bowl or bust in San Francisco. The 49ers have the 9th toughest schedule in terms of how their opponents finished last year, but that shouldn’t keep them from getting back to the playoffs. On top of their six division games, San Francisco will take on the AFC South, NFC South, Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins.
The schedule makers certainly feel like the 49ers are going to be just as good as they were in 2012. San Francisco five nationally televised games, including three in the first five weeks of the season. Those first five games are going to tell us a lot about this team. The 49ers have three difficult home games against the Packers, Colts and Texans, sandwiched around two division road games against the Seahawks and Rams.
Update: Cantor Gaming has released their odds for every game of the regular season. We’ve included that line, as well as the line we projected a few weeks before these were released. We’ve also added a column to show the likelihood that the team will win the game based on the odds given from Cantor. For some reason Cantor did not offer lines for any team for Week 17 of the season, so we used our line for the Week 17 calculations.
At the very bottom of the schedule you’ll see the expected win totals posted by both Cantor Gaming and Atlantis Casino, how many wins the odds project, and a recommendation based on those expected wins.
|WEEK||OPPONENT||BOYD’S SPREAD||CANTOR SPREAD||WIN CHANCE|
|CANTOR WIN TOTAL: 11||EXPECTED WINS:||10.71|
|ATLANTIS WIN TOTAL: 11||RECOMMENDATION:||No Play|
More 49ers Articles on Our Site
- Houston Rockets at Boston Celtics NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Portland Trailblazers at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Golden State Warriors at Utah Jazz NBA Picks & Predictions 1/30/15
- Daily Free Pick
- Milwaukee Bucks at Orlando Magic NBA Picks & Predictions 1/29/15
- Brooklyn Nets at Atlanta Hawks NBA Picks & Predictions 1/28/15
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers NBA Picks & Predictions 1/27/15
- Worst Chokes in Super Bowl History
- Super Bowl Commercial Prices