The Cleveland Browns hope to finally win their first game of the season when they visit the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 12. Kickoff is set for 1:00 EST on Sunday, November 26 at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. The game can be seen on CBS in local markets.
Oddsmakers list the Bengals as 8-point favorites at home. The over/under is set at 38 points. Click here for a full list of the Week 12 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Bengals vs Browns Vegas Odds Preview
At 0-10, the Browns are still searching for their first win of the season so they can avoid being the only winless team in the NFL. In recent weeks, Cleveland has been able to play well during the 1st half of games. But the Browns have been unable to sustain that effort for 60 minutes and close out a win.
The Bengals haven’t been much better this season. But they’re coming off a road win against the Broncos last week that brought them to 4-6 on the season. If they can pile up a few more wins, the Bengals may have an outside chance of sneaking into the playoffs in a weak AFC.
As division rivals, these two teams see each other quite often. As you can imagine, the Bengals have had the upper hand recently. Cincinnati has won six straight games against the Browns, including a 31-7 back in Week 4.
Free Pick & Betting Predictions: Bengals -8
The Browns are capable of keeping this game close and beating the spread. Four of their 10 games have been decided by a field goal. But that hasn’t happened over a month. After the Bengals beat the Browns so soundly in Cleveland earlier in the season, I can’t buy the Browns doing much better on the road. I’ll lean toward the Bengals to cover and win this game comfortably.
Despite Cincinnati’s unimpressive record, the Bengals have been solid defensively for much of the season. They’ve held teams under 20 points more times than not this season. The Bengals have also been at their best defensively while at home this season.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
When these teams met earlier this year, the Browns only managed 215 total yards and didn’t score until the final two minutes of the game. The Cleveland offense isn’t set up to do much better this time around. Quarterback DeShone Kizer hasn’t shown a great deal of progress since that meeting. Cleveland’s best bet in this game is to develop a steady running game. However, The Bengals have a strong front-7 and have been stout against the run all season.
Offensively, the Bengals have been rather inconsistent this year. That could give the Browns a chance to keep this game low scoring and give themselves a chance to keep it close. However, Andy Dalton has played much better in recent weeks. In his last four games, he has seven touchdowns and no interceptions. He also threw four touchdown passes against the Browns earlier this year, so he knows how to attack Cleveland’s defense.
The lack of a consistent running game is still a concern for the Bengals. But Cincinnati does have good receiving options coming out of the backfield, which helps to make up for a poor running game.
I’d be a little surprised if this game was as lopsided as the Week 4 matchup between these teams. But the Bengals are by far the better team. With this game being played in Cincinnati, I don’t see the Browns keeping this deficit in the single digits, so I’ll take my chances on the Bengals covering.
- Expert Betting Tips: How to Handicap AFC & NFC Championship Games
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- NFL Game Preview & Free Pick Against the Spread: Jags vs Pats
- Vegas Game Preview & Betting Pick: Vikings vs Eagles
- Vegas Game Preview & Free Betting Pick: Saints vs Vikings
- Vegas Betting Preview: Jaguars vs Steelers Game Odds & Free Pick
- Vegas Game Preview: Titans vs Patriots Preview & Pick
- Vegas Spread Preview: Falcons vs Eagles Game Line & Free Betting Pick
- Free Wild Card NFL Teaser Pick – Best Available Odds & Predictions
- Saints vs Panthers
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Free ATS Pick: Bills vs Jags
- Vegas Betting Preview: Falcons vs Rams Game Line & Free Pick
- Vegas Spread Predictions: Titans vs Chiefs Betting Odds & Game Pick
- Handicapping Repeat Divisional Matchups in the NFL Playoffs
- Cardinals vs Seahawks
- Vegas Betting Preview: Chargers vs Raiders Game Odds & Free Pick
- Giants vs Redskins
- Texans vs Colts
- NFL Game Preview & Betting Pick: Lions vs Packers
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Eagles vs Cowboys