The Minnesota Vikings Will look to clinch the NFC North division title in Week 15 when they host the Cincinnati Bengals. Game time is set for 1:00 EST on Sunday, December 17 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Fans in local markets can watch the game on CBS.
Oddsmakers list the Vikings as 10.5-point favorites at home with an over/under of 42 points. Click here to check out a full list of the Week 15 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Bengals vs Viking Vegas Betting Line & Game Preview
The Vikings are just one win away from their second division title in the last three years. A loss to the Panthers last week snapped Minnesota’s eight-game winning streak. However, barring an epic collapse, the Vikings appear to be playoff bound.
If Minnesota can get back on track, they also have a chance to overtake the Eagles for the best record in the NFC. Doing so would give them home-field advantage in the playoffs, which could give them a critical edge in such a competitive conference.
Meanwhile, the Bengals are all but out of the playoff picture in the AFC after an embarrassing 33-7 loss to the Bears last week. It would take a near-miracle for Cincinnati to reach the playoffs, especially since they’ve lost five of their last eight games.
Free NFL Betting Prediction: Vikings -10.5
This is an easy lean toward the Vikings, even with more than 10 points to cover. If the Bengals played so poorly at home against a bad team last week, how are they supposed to stay competitive with a good team on the road? With Minnesota eager to get back on track after a tough loss, they won’t take the Bengals lightly, allowing them to take care of business and cover the spread.
Right now, the Bengals are just too big of a mess to stay competitive with a quality NFL team. They are banged up at all three levels of the defense, and so I give them little chance of containing a team that’s as balanced on offense as the Vikings.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
Both Latavius Murray and Jerick McKinnon have proven to be suitable replacements for Dalvin Cook. The odds are good that at least one of them is going to have a productive game, giving the Vikings a functional rushing attack.
That makes things a lot easier for Case Keenum, who continues to impress, leaving no doubt that he’s Minnesota’s best option at quarterback regardless of the health of Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater. In 10 of 12 games this year, Keenum has completed at least 60% of his passes, showing remarkable accuracy and consistency. Against a defense that’s physically hurting right now, Keenum should be able to put together another impressive performance.
Meanwhile, the Bengals continue to sputter offensively. Cincinnati has scored just 10 points in the last six quarters. They’ve struggled to run the ball all season and can only ask A.J. Green to do so much to carry them. Against a Minnesota defense that gives up 18 points per game and will play like they have something to prove after an off day last week, I don’t have high hopes for the Cincinnati offense against the Vikings.
Of course, I’ll admit that a 10.5-point spread is tough to cover in an NFL game. However, half of Minnesota’s 10 wins have come by double digits. That makes me comfortable leaning toward the Vikings winning by two touchdowns against a Bengals team that’s going nowhere.
- Expert Betting Tips: How to Handicap AFC & NFC Championship Games
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- NFL Game Preview & Free Pick Against the Spread: Jags vs Pats
- Vegas Game Preview & Betting Pick: Vikings vs Eagles
- Vegas Game Preview & Free Betting Pick: Saints vs Vikings
- Vegas Betting Preview: Jaguars vs Steelers Game Odds & Free Pick
- Vegas Game Preview: Titans vs Patriots Preview & Pick
- Vegas Spread Preview: Falcons vs Eagles Game Line & Free Betting Pick
- Free Wild Card NFL Teaser Pick – Best Available Odds & Predictions
- Saints vs Panthers
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Free ATS Pick: Bills vs Jags
- Vegas Betting Preview: Falcons vs Rams Game Line & Free Pick
- Vegas Spread Predictions: Titans vs Chiefs Betting Odds & Game Pick
- Handicapping Repeat Divisional Matchups in the NFL Playoffs
- Cardinals vs Seahawks
- Vegas Betting Preview: Chargers vs Raiders Game Odds & Free Pick
- Giants vs Redskins
- Texans vs Colts
- NFL Game Preview & Betting Pick: Lions vs Packers
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Eagles vs Cowboys