The Seattle Seahawks (6-3) are set to host the Atlanta Falcons (5-4) on Monday Night Football in Week 11. Kickoff is set for 8:30 EST at CenturyLink Field and will be televised on ESPN.
Oddsmakers currently have Seattle listed as a 3-point home favorite with the total set at 45 points. Click here for a full betting schedule for Week 11, plus more links to our individual game previews.
Falcons vs Seahawks Vegas Game Odds & Betting Preview
Atlanta comes into this one off one of their most impressive performances of the season, as they defeated the Cowboys 27-7 at home in Week 10, easily covering as a 3-point favorite. It was a huge win for the Falcons, who had lost 4 of their previous 5 with the only win coming against the Jets.
Seattle also enters off a victory. The Seahawks defeated the Cardinals 22-16 as a 6-point home favorite on Thursday Night Football. The Seahawks have won 5 of 6 and own the final Wild Card spot in the NFC right now at 6-3 overall.
These two last met in the Divisional Round of the playoffs a season ago. Seattle kept it close early, trailing just 19-10 at the half, but Atlanta went on a 17-3 run to start the 2nd half to pull away an advance to the NFC Championship Game.
NFL Betting Predictions & Free ATS Pick: Seahawks -3
My money is on the Seahawks laying just a field goal at home against the Falcons. I just don’t think Seattle is getting near enough respect here in a prime time home game, especially this late in the season and with how much they want this game given what happened in that ugly playoff loss to the Falcons a year ago. Year in and year out under head coach Pete Carroll, the Seahawks always seem to be playing their best football in the 2nd half.
Click on the link for more free NFL picks from our expert handicappers on staff.
I know they lost a huge piece to their defense in Richard Sherman, but they still have two of the best safeties in the game in Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas. I also think backup Jeremy Lane is capable of holding his own. Lane also has had a few extra days to get use to his new role, as Seattle gets a big advantage here playing with 3 extra days of rest after the Thursday night game.
At the same time, I think we are seeing a bit of an overreaction here with Atlanta off that big win over the Cowboys. Dallas is simply not the same team without Ezekiel Elliott and there would have been major concerns had they not won convincingly. I just think that win has people thinking this team is back, but in reality they are 2-4 in their last 5 and more likely to revert back to their old ways.
It’s also not like Atlanta’s offense lit the world on fire against the Cowboys and the offense hasn’t looked the same all season. Even without Sherman this is a top notch Seahawks defense that is only giving up 18.3 ppg. I also don’t think the offense gets enough respect, especially at home. Seattle is averaging an impressive 28.2 ppg and 426 ypg at home this season. Look for Russell Wilson and the offense to steal the show in this prime time affair. Give me the Seahawks -3.
- Giants vs Redskins
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Game Free Pick: Chargers vs Cowboys
- Vikings vs Lions
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Week 12 NFL Betting Lines: Vegas Point Spreads & Game Totals
- Favorites Dominate NFL Thanksgiving Day Games
- Free NFL Game Preview & ATS Pick: Patriots vs Raiders
- Vegas Game Preview: Bengals vs Broncos Game Preview & Pick
- Vegas Betting Preview & Game Odds: Jags vs Browns Free ATS Pick
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Eagles vs Cowboys
- Vegas Game Preview: Buccaneers vs Dolphins Game Preview & Pick
- Free NFL Game Preview & ATS Pick: Chiefs vs Giants
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Bills vs Chargers
- Bears vs Lions
- NFL Game Odds & Vegas Betting Preview: Cardinals vs Texans
- Vegas NFL Game Preview & Free ATS Pick: Redskins vs Saints
- NFL Game Odds & Free Betting Preview: Rams vs Vikings ATS Pick
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Game Odds: Ravens vs Packers Free Pick
- Free Week 11 NFL Teaser Pick – Best Available Odds & Predictions
- Vegas NFL Game Preview & Betting Free Pick: Titans vs Steelers