The New York Jets travel to Florida this weekend to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 10 action. Game time is 1:00 PM EST on Sunday, November 12th at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The game will be televised on CBS.
Oddsmakers currently have the Jets as 2.5-point road favorites. That line has shifted substantially, as New York originally opened at +1.5. The over/under for the game is 41.5 points. Click here for a full list of the Week 10 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Jets vs Bucs Vegas Preview & Game Predictions
New York is one win away from getting back to .500 on the season after a very impressive 34-21 home win over the Buffalo Bills last Thursday. The Jets did most of their damage on the ground, as Matt Forte and Bilal Powell combined for 151 yards rushing. Forte also added two touchdowns while QB Josh McCown chipped in with 140 yards through the air and two touchdowns of his own (one rushing, one passing). McCown has really hit his stride lately, racking up 6 touchdowns and just 1 interception over the past three games. On the other side of the ball, the Jets defense has been playing slightly better after an extremely rocky start. They managed to hold Buffalo’s top ranked rushing attack to just 63 yards on the ground. However, they did still allow Tyrod Taylor to pass for 244 yards. It will be very interesting to see how this Jets defense performs on Sunday afternoon against a Tampa Bay Buccaneers team that is missing their starting quarterback.
The Bucs lost their fifth consecutive game last weekend to fall to 2-6 on the year. Tampa Bay was outclassed on both sides of the ball against New Orleans, as the Saints cruised to an easy 30-10 victory. The Buccaneers have now just scored 13 points over their last two games combined while giving up an average of 26.8 points per game to opponents over their last five. To make things even worse, starting QB Jameis Winston got injured against the Saints and is expected to miss several weeks at minimum. Backup Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced Winston last weekend and only managed to pass for 68 yards total. Tampa Bay has also struggled immensely on defense, as the Bucs are giving up an average of 24.8 points per game (26th overall) on 389.0 total yards per game (28th overall).
Free Pro Football Pick Against The Spread : Jets -2.5
I think the Jets offer a ton of value in this particular spot. Tampa Bay is an absolute disaster right now and can’t seem to get anything going on offense OR defense. They only managed to gain 200 total yards against an overwhelmingly mediocre Saints defense last weekend. Now that the Buccaneers are forced to turn to Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, I have a very hard time imagining that things will suddenly turn around. I fully expect the Jets to win this one on the road by 7+ points.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
Josh McCown has looked fantastic recently, posting at least a 106.3 QB rating in three consecutive games. The Jets are playing good football right now and are a very impressive 6-0-1 ATS over their past seven. Tampa Bay is just 0-6-1 ATS over their past seven games and are now being forced to play without the services of their star quarterback. Winston’s exploits on offense were really the only thing that Tampa Bay had going for themselves this season.
The Jets ran all over the Bills last Thursday and now get to face the 21st ranked rushing defense. The Bucs are giving up an average of 115+ rushing yards per game and I’m fully expecting Forte and Powell to have second consecutive strong performances. I think New York finally gets back to .500 on the season with a big road victory in this one.
- Amount Bet on the Super Bowl & How Much Vegas Won
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Pool Gambling Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 52
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Best Las Vegas Casinos/Sportsbooks to Bet & Watch the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Sunday Party Ideas & Tips For Hosting the Big Game
- Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City
- Betting Super Bowl 52: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- History of the NFL Super Bowl Championship Rings
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- Super Bowl Upsets – Top 5 Biggest Surprises in NFL History
- Super Bowl History – Look at the Worst Chokes of All-Time
- Super Bowl Betting Tips & Handicapping Guideline
- Super Bowl Winning & Losing NFL Head Coaches with Most Appearances