This Friday the Arkansas Razorbacks (4-7, 1-6 SEC) will host the Missouri Tigers (6-5, 3-4 SEC) in the final game of the regular-season for both teams. Kickoff is set for 2:30 EST at Razorback Stadium and will be televised nationally on CBS.
Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as a 10-point road favorite with the total set at 70 points. Check out out Week 13 NCAAF odds page for a full betting schedule and more links to our game previews.
Missouri vs Arkansas Vegas Game Odds & Betting Preview
The Tigers come into this one off an impressive 45-17 win at Vanderbilt as a 8-point favorite. Missouri has now won 5 straight after after starting the season 1-5, which included a 5-game losing streak. What’s impressive is all 5 wins during the winning streak haven’t even been close. In fact, their 28-point win over the Commodores is the closest any team has come to beating them during this stretch.
The Razorbacks enter off a crushing 21-28 home loss to Mississippi State, but were able to cover as a 13.5-point underdog. Arkansas jumped out to a 14-0 lead and still held a 21-14 edge with less than 5 minutes to play in the 4th quarter. The loss for the Razorbacks ended any hopes of reaching bowl eligibility, as the best they can do is 5-7 with a win on Friday.
Last year Missouri won 28-24 as a 7.5-point home underdog. It was an impressive come-from-behind win for the Tigers, who trailed 7-24 at the half. They also won the game despite being outgained by more than 100 yards and had 12 fewer first downs than the Bulldogs.
College Football Free Pick & Betting Predictions: Missouri -10
I would have to lean towards laying the big number here with the Tigers as a 10-point road favorite against the Razorbacks. While this is senior day for Arkansas, I have a hard time seeing the Razorbacks being emotionally invested after laying it all on the line last week at home against Mississippi State, a game they had to have to become bowl eligible. Outside of pride, there’s nothing here to motivate Arkansas, whose season will come to an end once this one is in the books.
Click here for more free college football pick from our experts on staff.
While Missouri accomplished quite a feat last week, becoming just the second team ever out of the SEC to become bowl eligible after a 1-5 start. The argument against the Tigers is the schedule has been about as favorable as it could have been during this stretch. They started the win streak with non-conference wins over Idaho and UConn before getting Florida in their first game the Gators fired their head coach and then caught a couple of reeling teams in Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
The thing is, Missouri dominated these opponents on both sides of the ball. The Tigers scored at least 45 in all 5 wins and the most they allowed is 21 points to Idaho. In the 3 against SEC teams they didn’t allow more than 17 points. I just don’t see a whole lot of difference in Arkansas and even if the Razorbacks show up to play, I still think there’s a good chance Missouri wins here by at least 14 points.
Offensively the Tigers are clicking on all cylinders and it’s hard to see them slowing down against a struggling Razorbacks defense, who went into last week’s game against Mississippi State last in the SEC, giving up an average of 6.57 yards/play. They played better than expected against the Bulldogs, but keep in mind that was a tough spot for Mississippi State off that crushing loss at home to Alabama the week before.
Missouri is a perfect 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games against a team with a losing record and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 off a SU win by more than 20 points. Razorbacks on the other hand are just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 against a team with a winning record, 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 at home and 0-6 ATS in their last 6 off a game in which they covered the spread. Give me the Tigers -10.
- Betting College Football Bowls: Power 5 vs Mid-Major Conferences
- College Bowl Betting Tips: Rest or Rust for Long Layoffs?
- Oklahoma State vs Colorado Alamo Bowl
- Vegas Betting Predictions: Camping World Bowl Free Spread Preview
- Texas A&M vs Kansas State Texas Bowl
- Utah vs Indiana Foster Farms Bowl
- Pittsburgh vs Northwestern Pinstripe Bowl
- NC State vs Vanderbilt Independence Bowl
- Boise State vs Baylor Cactus Bowl
- Boston College vs Maryland Quick Lane Bowl
- North Texas vs Army Heart of Dallas Bowl
- Vegas Odds & Game Preview: Hawaii Bowl Betting Odds & Predictions
- Ohio vs Troy Dollar General Bowl
- South Florida vs South Carolina Birmingham Bowl
- Idaho vs Colorado State Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
- Old Dominion vs Eastern Michigan Bahamas Bowl
- Vegas Game Preview : Army vs Navy Betting Odds & Free Pick
- Vegas Betting Preview: Gasparilla Bowl Game Spread & Free Betting Pick
- Vegas Betting Line: Frisco Bowl Game Spread & Free Betting Pick
- Western Kentucky vs Memphis Boca Raton Bowl