The Pittsburgh Steelers host the Green Bay Packers this weekend on Sunday Night Football. Kickoff is at 8:30 PM EST on Sunday, November 26 from Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Fans can watch the game on NBC.
Oddsmakers list the Steelers as 13.5-point favorites at home. That line has shifted slightly after early betting, as Pittsburgh originally opened at -14.5. The over/under for the game is set at 41.5 points. Click here for a full list of the Week 12 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Packers vs Steelers Game Betting Preview & Vegas Odds
The Packers continued their struggles without Aaron Rodgers last weekend, losing yet another game with Brett Hundley starting at quarterback. Green Bay has now lost four out of their last five games after an impressive 4-1 start. Baltimore tormented Hundley all afternoon long, limiting him to 239 yards passing while also forcing him to throw three interceptions. He has now thrown just two touchdowns since taking over for Aaron Rodgers over a month ago. The Packers have also missed breakout RB Aaron Jones since he went down with a sprained MCL against Chicago back in Week 10. His replacement, Jamaal Williams, has only averaged 3.2 yards per carry since taking over the lead back role. Defensively, Green Bay has been somewhat inconsistent for much of the season. The Packers are currently giving up an average of 23.0 points per game on 340.1 total yards.
Pittsburgh has now won five consecutive games to improve to 8-2 on the season. The Steelers most recently beat up on the Tennessee Titans, scoring 40 points in a lopsided 40-17 home victory last Thursday. QB Ben Roethlisberger looked fantastic, passing for just under 300 yards while also adding four touchdowns. Roethlisberger appears to have really turned things around after questioning his abilities after a five interception performance against Jacksonville at the beginning of October. WR Antonio Brown has now had five 100+ yard receiving games through Week 11 after another solid showing against the Titans. On the other side of the ball, Pittsburgh is currently limiting opponents to just 16.5 points per game on 287.6 total yards.
Free NFL Pick Against the Spread: Steelers -13.5
This is definitely a match-up featuring two teams going in opposite directions. Green Bay has been horrible since Aaron Rodgers broke his clavicle back in Week 6 against Minnesota. The Packers have looked totally lost without him and are now also forced to replace RB Aaron Jones. Pittsburgh, on the other hand, has been firing on all cylinders recently after running off victories over the Chiefs, Bengals, Lions, Colts, and Titans. During that streak, the Steelers defense has limited opponents to 17 points or less. I think the Steelers will put on a show during prime time this weekend and cover this two touchdown spread with relative ease.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
Green Bay is 0-4 ATS over their past four games against teams with a winning record and just 1-4 ATS over their past five games overall. It is no coincidence that this poor performance ATS has coincided with the loss of Aaron Rodgers. I fully expect for those struggles to continue for the Packers again this week, especially playing on the road in a tough environment. Pittsburgh is 4-1-1 ATS over their past six home games and 4-1 ATS over their past five games overall. They should be able to put this one out of reach early and completely shut down an anemic Green Bay offense the rest of the way.
I have a ton of confidence in the Steelers in this particular spot and am predicting another impressive outing on both sides of the ball. Look for the Packers to get dominated once again this week en route to another loss. Roethlisberger and Co. should have another big game at home and find a way to win this one by at least a couple of touchdowns.
- Week 1 NFL Betting Lines: Vegas Point Spreads & Game Totals
- Predicting the 2018 NFL Draft: Mock 1st Round Selections
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Amount Bet on the Super Bowl & How Much Vegas Won
- Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Pool Gambling Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 52
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Best Las Vegas Casinos/Sportsbooks to Bet & Watch the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Sunday Party Ideas & Tips For Hosting the Big Game
- Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City
- Betting Super Bowl 52: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- History of the NFL Super Bowl Championship Rings
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- Super Bowl Upsets – Top 5 Biggest Surprises in NFL History
- Super Bowl History – Look at the Worst Chokes of All-Time