The Denver Broncos host the New England Patriots this weekend in a prime time match-up between two longtime AFC rivals. Game time is 8:30 PM EST on Sunday, November 12th at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado. The game will be televised on NBC.
Oddsmakers currently have New England as 7.5-point road favorites. That line has shifted only slightly, as the Patriots originally opened at -7. The over/under for the game is 46 points. Click here for a full list of the Week 10 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Patriots vs Broncos Vegas Preview & Game Predictions
New England is coming off of their bye week after a hard fought 21-13 victory over the Los Angeles Chargers back in Week 8. Brady and Co. currently lead the NFL in passing offense, averaging an impressive 302.1 yards per game through the air. The Patriots are also 7th overall in scoring offense with an average of 27.0 points per game. TB12 continues to out-duel Father Time, throwing for 2,541 yards and 16 touchdowns in just eight games. Gronk, Cooks, Hogan, and Amendola continue to share the spotlight in the receiving game while Lewis, White, and Gillislee lead the way on the ground. On the other side of the ball, things are slowly improving after a disastrous start defensivley. New England has climbed all the way back to around the league average in terms of scoring defense, allowing opponents to score an average of 22.4 points per game (16th).
The Broncos lost their 4th consecutive game last weekend after getting obliterated 51-23 by the Philadelphia Eagles. Denver is now tied for dead last in the AFC West with a 3-5 record on the year. QB Trevor Siemian appears to have lost his starting QB job after Brock Osweiler got the start against Philadelphia in Week 9. Osweiler struggled all game and only found the end zone mid-way through the 4th quarter when the game was already well out of reach. The Broncos are currently 19th in passing offense with an average of 214.9 yards per game while scoring an average of just 18.8 points (22nd). Denver’s weak play defensively is perhaps the most surprising development so far this season, as their once-feared defense is allowing an average of 24.8 points per game (25th overall).
Free Pro Football Pick Against The Spread : Patriots -7.5
I think New England will be able to win this game with relative ease, especially considering the fact that they are coming off their bye week and should be extremely well-rested. The Pats are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games coming off a bye. Denver seems to have imploded over the past 4-5 weeks and is a total mess on both sides of the ball right now. Vance Joseph announced earlier this week that Brock Osweiler would be starting at quarterback yet again, which certainly doesn’t bode well for the Broncos.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
The Patriots are 12-4 ATS over their past 16 games overall and a very impressive 5-1 ATS in their past six road games. Denver is 1-5 ATS in their past 6 games and needed two late touchdowns against the Eagles to break the 20 point barrier for the first time since Week 2 against Dallas. New England has been getting better defensively every week and seems to have finally addressed most of the problems that plagued them during the first few games of the season.
The Broncos have done nothing since early September that makes me think that they can stay competitive in this one. I know that they usually are extremely tough to beat at home, but I lost all faith in this group when they let the injury-riddled New York Giants beat up on them in a prime time match-up way back in Week 5. I think the Patriots find a way to win this game by double digits.
- Amount Bet on the Super Bowl & How Much Vegas Won
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Pool Gambling Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 52
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Best Las Vegas Casinos/Sportsbooks to Bet & Watch the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl Sunday Party Ideas & Tips For Hosting the Big Game
- Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City
- Betting Super Bowl 52: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- History of the NFL Super Bowl Championship Rings
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- Super Bowl Upsets – Top 5 Biggest Surprises in NFL History
- Super Bowl History – Look at the Worst Chokes of All-Time
- Super Bowl Betting Tips & Handicapping Guideline
- Super Bowl Winning & Losing NFL Head Coaches with Most Appearances