This Sunday the Cincinnati Bengals will host the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15 action. Kickoff for this NFC North rivalry is set for 1:00 EST at Paul Brown Stadium. The game will be televised locally on CBS. Oddsmakers have Pittsburgh as a 3-point road favorite with the total at 44 points.
Steelers vs Bengals Vegas Odds Preview
Pittsburgh (8-5) comes in off a huge 27-20 road win over the Bills. The Steelers road the amazing play of running back Le’Veon Bell. He carried 38 times for 236 yards and 3 scores, plus had 4 catches for another 62 yards. Bell’s strong day was able to offset a poor showing from Ben Roethlisberger, who had 3 picks. With Baltimore losing at New England on MNF, Pittsburgh is now a lone at the top of the AFC North.
Cincinnati (5-7-1) avoided being the first team to give the Browns a win in 2016. The Bengals went on the road and defeated Cleveland 23-10 for their second straight win. Cincinnati has really started to play better of late. Unfortunately for them they are too far back to get back in the playoff picture.
These two teams played back in Week 2 in a highly anticipated rematch from last year’s playoff game. The Steelers prevailed 24-16 at Cincinnati, despite getting outgained 412 to 374.
Free Betting Pick & Predictions: Bengals +3
Pittsburgh cashed as one of the biggest public plays last week, as a small road favorite. They find themselves in a very similar spot, as a mere 3-point favorite at Cincinnati. The betting public will be all over them again, expect this time I think they are going to be on the wrong side. My money is on the Bengals to play spoiler and win this game outright at home. With that said, I wouldn’t be shocked to see this line move to 3.5 or even 4, so it’s best to wait this one out.
Get more free NFL betting advice from our experts by clicking on the link.
Cincinnati clearly has been a disappointment this season. Their streak of 5 straight playoff appearances is going to come to an end. However, they have been playing like a top level team of late. In fact, they very easily could be riding a 7-game winning streak. They are 3-3-1 in their last 7 with all 3 losses coming by 5 points or less. That includes a 20-21 loss on the road to the Giants and 14-19 defeat at Baltimore.
A big reason for their improved play of late, is their defense is making life miserable on opponents. Cincinnati has allowed just 17.7 ppg over their last 7. They certainly aren’t intimidated by this high-powered Steelers offense. At the same time, Pittsburgh’s offense isn’t nearly as potent on the road as it is at home.
You also have to factor in just how much these two teams hate each other. So, while the Bengals don’t have near as much to play for in terms of the playoffs, they are going to show up for this one. In fact, I expect Cincinnati to treat this like their Super Bowl. With that said, it’s important to keep in mind the Bengals aren’t officially out of it.
Pittsburgh has covered 4 straight, but that actually puts them in a bad spot. The Steelers are a mere 5-16 ATS in their last 21 after covering 4 out of their last 5. Cincinnati on the other hand is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 after scoring 2 of their last 9. The Bengals are also a dominant 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games against a team with a winning road record.
- List of the Greatest NFL Draft Sleepers of All-Time
- Potential First Round Picks Who Will Be Attending the NFL Draft
- Predicting the 2017 NFL Draft: Mock 1st Round Selections
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- NFL Scoring by Quarter: Highest & Average Per Game
- Packers vs Lions
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- Amount Bet on the Super Bowl & How Much Vegas Won
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- Super Bowl Winning & Losing NFL Head Coaches with Most Appearances
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 51
- Super Bowl Pool Gambling Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Patriots vs Falcons
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Fun Facts
- Betting Super Bowl LI: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- Super Bowl Sunday Party Ideas & Tips For Hosting the Big Game