The Pittsburgh Steelers hope to stay hot when they visit the Indianapolis Colts in Week 10. Game time is 1:00 EST on Sunday, November 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The game will be available on CBS in local markets.
The Steelers are listed as 10-point road favorites. The game has an over/under of 43 points. Click here for a full list of the Week 10 betting odds and links to more game previews.
Steelers vs Colts Vegas Spread Preview
Pittsburgh is coming off a bye week but hoping to pick up where they left off. The Steelers are currently riding a three-game winning streak with wins over the Chiefs, Bengals, and Lions. At the moment, the Steelers are the only team in the AFC North that has a winning record. If they can keep winning, Pittsburgh has a chance to take complete control of the division and lock up a playoff spot early.
On the other hand, the Colts are staring down the barrel of a lost season. Indy is just 3-6 on the season, although they are coming off a win last week. Of course, their only wins of the season have come against the winless Browns, the winless 49ers, and a Texans team that just lost Deshaun Watson to injury. None of that bodes well for their game against the Steelers.
Free Betting Pick & Predictions: Steelers -10
You should always have pause before picking a road team to cover a double-digit spread. But this game looks like a monumental mismatch. Unless the Steelers have an off day, which I don’t foresee coming off the bye, they should be able to take care of business and cover the spread.
With Vontae Davis officially gone in Indianapolis, the Colts are quite young and inexperienced at cornerback. A game against Pittsburgh’s wide receivers is not the best time to test how good those young players may be. Aside from worrying about Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell, the Colts will have to account for Martavis Bryant. Rookie JuJu Smith-Schuster is also a threat after having a breakout game a couple weeks ago. That’s way too many weapons for a young secondary to handle.
Click on the link for more free NFL betting predictions from our experts on staff.
When you consider the fact that Blake Bortles threw for over 300 yards against the Indianapolis defense a few weeks ago, you have to think that Ben Roethlisberger is poised for a big day. Roethlisberger is arguably the best quarterback the Colts have faced this season. That’s not a good sign for a team that’s already last in the NFL in points allowed.
On the other side of the ball, the Steelers have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Pittsburgh’s opponents have exceeded 20 points just twice this season. Indy’s chances of getting anywhere close to 20 points appear slim. Jacoby Brissett has played well at times, but his performance this year has been erratic based on the caliber of the defense he’s facing. He’s likely to find it difficult to have consistent success against the Steelers.
To be fair, the Steelers haven’t played their best away from home this season. But they do have a 4-1 road record, including wins over the Chiefs and Lions. Even if they don’t start fast, the Steelers are far more talented than the Colts. In the end, that should be enough for Pittsburgh to cover a 10-point spread.
- Giants vs Redskins
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Game Free Pick: Chargers vs Cowboys
- Vikings vs Lions
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Week 12 NFL Betting Lines: Vegas Point Spreads & Game Totals
- Favorites Dominate NFL Thanksgiving Day Games
- Free NFL Game Preview & ATS Pick: Patriots vs Raiders
- Vegas Game Preview: Bengals vs Broncos Game Preview & Pick
- Vegas Betting Preview & Game Odds: Jags vs Browns Free ATS Pick
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Eagles vs Cowboys
- Vegas Game Preview: Buccaneers vs Dolphins Game Preview & Pick
- Free NFL Game Preview & ATS Pick: Chiefs vs Giants
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Bills vs Chargers
- Bears vs Lions
- Seahawks vs Falcons
- NFL Game Odds & Vegas Betting Preview: Cardinals vs Texans
- Vegas NFL Game Preview & Free ATS Pick: Redskins vs Saints
- NFL Game Odds & Free Betting Preview: Rams vs Vikings ATS Pick
- Vegas NFL Betting Preview & Game Odds: Ravens vs Packers Free Pick
- Free Week 11 NFL Teaser Pick – Best Available Odds & Predictions