Super Bowl Sunday isn’t just about watching the biggest game of the year. It’s about having fun with family and friends. It’s never too early to start preparing, especially if you are planning on hosting. For you hosts out there, I’ve cooked up a few party games to take note of. After all, you need to be prepared for the long pre-game and lengthy half time show?
Helpful Ideas & Suggestions for Hosting a Super Bowl Party
Pre-Game Flag Football Showdown
If you have some athletes in your crew or some old has-beens who think they can sling the pigskin. You may just want to have a pre-Super Bowl football game. Losers supply the beer at your Super Bowl bash.
Chances are, you and your buddies have been arguing on who’s going to win. Settle the score once and for all with some friendly gambling. Make a list of multiple wagers such as the straight up winner, point spread winner, and total winner. You could bring prop bets into the equation as well. Whoever wins the most bets on your ticket takes home bragging rights and whatever cash you pooled in. Don’t tell your buddies you’re playing Jimmy’s Super Bowl picks.
A little Texas Hold ‘em, or whatever your favorite brand of poker, is another good call to get some money flowing around. Strip poker with the ladies if you’re lucky.
List of Great Ways to Celebrate the Big Game With Your Friends & Family
A little alcohol always adds to the excitement of Super Bowl Sunday. Just be prepared to have a little hangover come Monday. Not a bad idea to call in sick on Monday. Trust me, you won’t be the only one. Two of my favorites are “flippy-cup” and of course “beer pong”. Another solid drinking game is to have a key word that can’t be said like a player’s name or term such as “field goal.” Any time the word or words are said, you drink. It’s fun to trick people into saying the words.
Everybody knows a Super Bowl party is more enjoyable when the wives are involved and having fun. How about having a wing ding contest for the wives? Whoever makes the best hot wings gets bragging rights. A cookie contests sounds good too! Be sure to pay plenty of compliments to each participant.
I guess this is the technology age. A Madden showdown between the two Super Bowl contenders is always fun before the game. Nintendo Wii bowling, tennis, etc. are also fun activities for your adrenaline to feed on.
- Week 1 NFL Betting Lines: Vegas Point Spreads & Game Totals
- Predicting the 2018 NFL Draft: Mock 1st Round Selections
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Amount Bet on the Super Bowl & How Much Vegas Won
- Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Pool Gambling Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 52
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Best Las Vegas Casinos/Sportsbooks to Bet & Watch the Super Bowl
- Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City
- Betting Super Bowl 52: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- History of the NFL Super Bowl Championship Rings
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- Super Bowl Upsets – Top 5 Biggest Surprises in NFL History
- Super Bowl History – Look at the Worst Chokes of All-Time
- Super Bowl Betting Tips & Handicapping Guideline