There’s all different kind of ways to bet on the Super Bowl. Sure, the most popular ways are to make a wager on the side or total. A lot of money will also come in on prop wagers. One of the more popular prop bets is the odds to win the Super Bowl MVP.
I’ve include the odds to win the MVP for Super Bowl 51 below. As you can see, there’s a number of players listed from both teams. The favorite to win the award is Patriots quarterback Tom Brady at +160. Next in line is Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan at +250.
The fact that the two signal callers have the best odds to win the award, shouldn’t come as a surprise. Looking back over the year at the Super Bowl MVP Winners, you will see the position has dominated the award.
There have been 51 MVP awards given out and 27 of those have gone to the quarterback of the winning team. The last two do so was Brady in SB XLVIII in New England’s win over the Seahawks.
Last year it was Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller who won the award. Miller was the 4th linebacker to win the award and just the 10th defensive player overall to win.
Given how high-scoring this game is expected to be, I have a hard time seeing a defensive player winning. With that said, Atlanta outside linebacker Vic Beasley (+3300) has the best odds of any defensive player.
My money would be on Brady or Ryan taking home the hardware. Only problem, is the payouts not get on either of those. Might not be a bad idea to take a gamble on an offensive player from the team you think is going to win. If this isn’t for you, don’t worry there’s a ridiculous amount of prop bets made available.
Super Bowl 51 MVP Odds
|Tom Brady (NE)||+160|
|Matt Ryan (ATL)||+275|
|Julio Jones (ATL)||+750|
|Julian Edelman (NE)||+1200|
|LeGarrette Blount (NE)||+2000|
|Dion Lewis (NE)||+2500|
|Devonta Freeman (ATL)||+2500|
|Chris Hogan (NE)||+2500|
|Tevin Coleman (ATL)||+3300|
|Vic Beasley (ATL)||+3300|
|Mohamed Sanu (ATL)||+4000|
|Logan Ryan (NE)||+5000|
|Martellus Bennett (NE)||+5000|
|Austin Hooper (ATL)||+6600|
|Matt Bryant (ATL)||+6600|
|Taylor Gabriel (ATL)||+6600|
|Stephen Gostkowski (NE)||+6600|
|James White (NE)||+6600|
|Malcom Butler (NE)||+6600|
|Devin McCourty (NE)||+7500|
|Deion Jones (ATL)||+10000|
|Dwight Freeny (ATL)||+10000|
|Eric Weems (ATL)||+10000|
|Keanu Neal (ATL)||+10000|
|Danny Amendola (NE)||+10000|
|Don’t’a Hightower (NE)||+10000|
|Malcolm Mitchell (NE)||+10000|
|Patrick Chung (NE)||+10000|
|Rob Ninkovich (NE)||+10000|
|Levine Toilolo (ATL)||+10000|
|Chris Long (NE)||+10000|
Remember, in order for a player to win the award his team likely has to join the list of Super Bowl winners. It’s tough to play well enough for the losing team to deserve this much credit.
- Vegas NFL Game Preview & Betting Pick: Broncos vs Bills
- Vegas Betting Preview & Prediction: Steelers vs Bears
- Saints vs Panthers
- NFL Free Game Preview & Betting Odds: Bengals vs Packers
- Chiefs vs Chargers
- Vegas NFL Game Preview: Seahawks vs Titans Free Betting Pick
- Ravens vs Jaguars
- Giants vs Eagles
- Dolphins vs Jets
- Last Man Standing NFL Survivor or Suicide Pool Picks for Week 3
- Free Week 3 NFL Teaser Pick – Best Available Odds & Predictions
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Predictions: Favorites & Odds For Every Team
- Week 3 NFL Schedule, Betting Lines (Spread & Totals) & Game Previews
- Rams vs 49ers
- NFL Vegas Betting Preview & Free Pick: Lions vs Giants
- NFL Free Game Preview & Betting Odds: Vikings vs Steelers
- Vegas Spread Preview: Bears vs Bucs Game Line & Free Pick Predictions
- NFL Preview and Free Pick Against the Spread: Jets vs Raiders
- NFL Preview & Spread Prediction: Dolphins vs Chargers
- Browns vs Ravens