For a little explanation on what these odds mean since they are in money line format, +300 is the same as 3/1. You have to bet $100 to win $300.
Odds to Win Super Bowl 52 in 2018
Super Bowl Line History
This page is one of the most popular on our site, and it’s no surprise when you see how much is bet on the big game each year. People love their favorite teams and the NFL in general. When the end of the season gets here they want one last grab for gambling action. Otherwise they will have to wait seven months for a new season to begin.
Once the teams are set we will have a list of game props for those of you who are interested. It doesn’t matter if you like to bet on them or are wanting to put a list together for any parties you might have. We will have you covered.
I like reviewing these odds and comparing them to the game spreads each week. Is there a reason a team is favored that has worse line to win it all? It might be the schedule, some injury, or just a public bias.
Before the season starts we like to find win totals that might be profitable. One way you can do this by comparing teams with similar championship odds. Sometimes you’ll find drastic differences in expected victories. There is more than one way to put a futures bet on a team you like.
Previous Super Bowl Results
|2017||New England Patriots||+600|
|2015||New England Patriots||+650|
|2012||New York Giants||+2200|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||+1100|
|2010||New Orleans Saints||+2000|
|2008||New York Giants||+3000|
|2005||New England Patriots||+600|
|2004||New England Patriots||+1500|
|2003||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1200|
|2002||New England Patriots||+6000|
Over the previous 15 years the New England Patriots have pulled the biggest upset, that was back in 2002. It comes as no surprise that they were a 14 point underdog in the game, and were not even likely to win the AFC. That championship game was the infamous tuck rule game where Brady and company upset the Oakland Raiders.
You can also check out what the point spreads and totals were for each game on our Super Bowl line history page. We include score results and opponents to give you the complete picture.
The odds on next year’s Super Bowl are typically released the day after the current one is complete. We will keep an archived list so everyone can compare the current ones listed at the top of this page.
Some other key dates are right after the NFL draft, and if there are any coaching changes. The numbers will move during the season when the Vegas odds makers have had a chance to see the teams in action. We will also keep an archived version of the odds after some of these key dates.
- Most Super Bowl Wins – NFL Teams With Multiple Rings & Championships
- A Look at How Much Money is Bet on the Super Bowl Each Year
- List of Quarterbacks With Multiple Super Bowl Starts
- Complete List of Players Who Have Won the Super Bowl MVP Trophy
- Super Bowl Winning & Losing Head Coaches
- Historical Super Bowl Lines: Past Las Vegas Point Spread & Totals
- List of Available Prop Bets for Super Bowl 51
- Super Bowl Betting Pool Games: 10×10-Square Grid & Prop Bet Sheet
- Super Bowl Tickets Prices – Average Cost & How They Are Distributed
- Patriots vs Falcons
- Cost of Super Bowl Commercial Prices Over the Years (30-Seconds)
- Super Bowl Fun Facts
- Betting Super Bowl LI: Odds to Win the MVP Award
- Super Bowl Sunday Party Ideas & Tips For Hosting the Big Game
- Super Bowl Betting Tips & Handicapping Guideline
- Super Bowl Upsets – Top 5 Biggest Surprises in NFL History
- Super Bowl History – Look at the Worst Chokes of All-Time
- History of the NFL Super Bowl Championship Rings
- Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City
- Where to Bet the Super Bowl in Las Vegas