If you are in search of an expert to help you with your NFL betting this season, I think I would make a excellent choice. With that being said, I know that some clients are looking for something different than I am able to provide.
Some players want tons of action every day, while other would rather hit at a higher rate and play more selectively. I’ve identified the top NFL handicappers on our site and provided some statistics and information about them so that you can make the best possible choice for this NFL season.
Scott is handicapper that limits the number of picks he puts out, but that “quality over quantity” strategy has paid off in spades. He has been killing it in the NFL ever since joining our team. You can view all of his available subscription options on his capper page or buy his most popular option below! Now here’s a short list of Scott’s amazing NFL handicapping accomplishments.
- Ranked #1 in the NFL for the 2013 season against 70+ handicappers
- On a 124-67 (65%) run in the NFL since September 2012
- Hitting a ridiculous 71% (60-39) on all NFL picks against the spread since September 2013
- +2916 units (57-26) on his NFL totals since September 2012
John Martin has been building an impressive resume with his NFL picks for the better part of a decade. Find out everything this expert has to offer on his handicapper page or grab his popular weekend (Friday to Sunday) 3-day pass using the button below. Check out a few of John’s incredible NFL runs:
- Holds an impressive 56-30 record (65%) for +2,344 units on all NFL totals since 2012
- On an impressive 52-37 run on all NFL picks date back to November 2013
- Win rate of 72% (21-8) since September 2013 on NFL totals
- 41-31 NFL run on NFL picks against the spread
Following Matt Fargo’s top NFL plays has been a very profitable venture for a very long time! We’ve listed just a few of his impressive accomplishments below, but he’s an industry vet with an unmatched reputation as well. You can view his available picks here, or purchase his most popular subscription below.
- Has shown a profit of +3,671 units on all NFL picks since 2008
- 61-44 (+1,157 units) on his NFL picks against the spread since September 2013
- Ranked our #1 NFL handicapper in 2008 over a field of 70+ rival handicappers
- Has earned four Top 10 NFL finishes since 2008
Best Handicappers by Sport:
- NFL Season Win Totals
- NFL Trade Value Chart
- NFL Draft Traded Picks
- NFL Mock Draft Consensus
- NFL Mock Draft
- Super Bowl Odds
- Odds on Where Ndamukong Suh Will Play Next Season
- Super Bowl Prop Bet Results
- Worst Chokes in Super Bowl History
- Super Bowl Commercial Prices
- List of Super Bowl Records
- Greatest Moments in Super Bowl History
- Worst Super Bowl Moments
- Super Bowl Betting Pools